Topics
Recent
Recent
Recent
Recent

About Page

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Learn Languages

About Dotlingo

DotLingo is my personal weblog where I practice writing in languages I don't write in very well. For years I've been pretty good, but not great, at Spanish, had plans to learn French, and been picking up a little bit of Albanian from my wife. Hopefully, if I write what I'm capable of in each language, and memorize lots of words from news, and various things I find on the web, I can improve this situation.

What's here is the notes I keep while practicing. You're welcome to use them under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike licence.

I'm certain there are lots of mistakes here because, as I said, I'm only learning the languages in which I write.

posted by Unknown at 2:00 am | 0 comments