Topics
Recent
Recent
Recent
Recent

Spanish Conditional

Sunday, May 31, 2015







Conditional (Regular verbs)

Practice: Recognition | Recall | None | Shuffle
yo hablaría (-ía) I would speak
tú hablarías (-ías) you would speak
él/ella/Ud. hablaría (-ía) he/she/you would speak
nosotros hablaríamos (-íamos) we would speak
ellos/ellas/Uds. hablarían (-ían) they/you would speak
yo comería (-ía) I would eat
tú comerías (-ías) you would eat
él/ella/Ud. comería (-ía) he/she/you would eat
nosotros comeríamos (-íamos) we would eat
ellos/ellas/Uds. comerían (-ían) they/you would eat
yo viviría (-ía) I would live
tú vivirías (-ías) you would live
él/ella/Ud. viviría (-ía) he/she/you would live
nosotros viviríamos (-íamos) we would live
ellos/ellas/Uds. vivirían (-ían) they/you would live

Conditional (Irregular verbs)

Practice: Recognition | Recall | None | Shuffle
yo cabría I would fit
tú cabrías you would fit
él/ella/Ud. cabría he/she/you would fit
nosotros cabríamos we would fit
ellos/ellas/Uds. cabrían they/you would fit
yo habría I would have ...
tú habrías you would have ...
él/ella/Ud. habría he/she/you would have ...
nosotros habríamos we would have ...
ellos/ellas/Uds. habrían they/you would have ...
yo podría I would be able to
tú podrías you would be able to
él/ella/Ud. podría he/she/you would be able to
nosotros podríamos we would be able to
ellos/ellas/Uds. podrían they/you would be able to
yo querría I would want
tú querrías you would want
él/ella/Ud. querría he/she/you would want
nosotros querríamos we would want
ellos/ellas/Uds. querrían they/you would want
yo sabría I would know (a fact, how)
tú sabrías you would (a fact, how)
él/ella/Ud. sabría he/she/you would know (a fact, how)
nosotros sabríamos we would know (a fact, how)
ellos/ellas/Uds. sabrían they/you would know (a fact, how)
yo pondría I would put
tú pondrías you would put
él/ella/Ud. pondría he/she/you would put
nosotros pondríamos we would put
ellos/ellas/Uds. pondrían they/you would put
yo saldría I would leave
tú saldrías you would leave
él/ella/Ud. saldría he/she/you would leave
nosotros saldríamos we would leave
ellos/ellas/Uds. saldrían they/you would leave
yo tendría I would have
tú tendrías you would have
él/ella/Ud. tendría he/she/you would have
nosotros tendríamos we would have
ellos/ellas/Uds. tendrían they/you would have
yo valdría I would
tú valdrías you would be worth
él/ella/Ud. valdría he/she/you/it would be worth
nosotros valdríamos we would be worth
ellos/ellas/Uds. valdrían they/you would be worth
yo vendría I would come
tú vendrías you would come
él/ella/Ud. vendría he/she/you would come
nosotros vendríamos we would come
ellos/ellas/Uds. vendrían they/you would come
yo diría I would say/tell
tú dirías you would say/tell
él/ella/Ud. diría he/she/you would say/tell
nosotros diríamos we would say/tell
ellos/ellas/Uds. dirían they/you would say/tell
yo haría I would do/make
tú harías you would do/make
él/ella/Ud. haría he/she/you would do/make
nosotros haríamos we would do/make
ellos/ellas/Uds. harían they/you would do/make
yo me abstendría de + infinitive I would abstain from ...
yo me atendría a I would depend on ...
yo compondría I would compose
yo contendría I would contain/hold
yo convendría en + infinitive I would agree to (do something)
yo desharía I would undo/untie
yo detendría I would detain
yo mantendría I would maintain
yo obtendría I would obtain
yo me opondría I would oppose
yo me pondría I would become/put on
yo reharía I would redo/remake
yo sostendría I would sustain/support
yo supondría I would suppose
habría ... There would be ...

Conditional Examples

Practice: Recognition | Recall | None | Shuffle
Yo pondría las uvas en el regrigerador. I would put the grapes in the refrigerator.
Él podría correr más rápido pero está cansado. He would be able to run faster but he is tired.
Ella cabría suficiente espacio si no vivia con ocho gatos. She would have enough space if she didn't live with eight cats.
¿Qué te habrías? What would you do?
¿Vendrías este por cien dolores? What you sell this for a hundred dollars?
¿Qué dirías a Juan? What would you say to Juan?
¿Dónde pondrías el dinero? Where would you put the money?
¿Quién habría ir? Who would have gone?
Yo querría algo como ese, pero es caro. I would have wanted something like this but it's too expensive.
Vendrían mas temprano pero el autobús era tarde. They would have come earlier but the bus was late.
Yo obtendría empleo si puedo. I would get work if I could.
Tendría veinte años cuando lo conocí I would have been about twenty when I met him.
¿Qué harías? What would you do?
¿Qué harías si tuviera...¿ What would you do if you had...?
¿A quién invitarías y por que? Who would you invite and why?
Sería un fracasa pero... It would be a failure but...
Volvería a empezar pero... I would have had to start again but...
¿Te guataría...? Would you like...?



posted by Unknown at 9:10 am | 0 comments